Sometimes the biggest battles can be with ourselves. Enjoy the video!
God Out of The Box
This is an amazing read! The Author, Chuck Ripka, explains Just that in this book — taking “God Out of The Box”. Ripka explains how we limit ourselves and what God can do in our lives. One of the main reasons we limit ourselves is through a lack of obedience. When we can fully and truly trust God and obey Him, He will then be able to do the extraordinary in our lives.
The author also talks about how as we go through the process of earning God’s trust with the smaller things, he will then open doors for the larger things. Here are some of the principles that are covered in this book:
• Above all else, God desires our obedience.
• When we obey God, He takes care of the bottom line.
• Stop praying only for others. Start praying with them.
• When God opens a door, our job is to walk through it.
• Get Comfortable being uncomfortable for God.
• You can run but you can’t hide from God.
So far this book has been a great inspiration. I will let you know more as I progress through the chapters.